Monday, February 19, 2007

The Marlin Firearm Co. Est 1870

Macbook or not?


When I bought my laptop contained a white Macbook that when I did not like. After 4 months I like a lot, fine lines and elegant, unique graphics, the legendary dock, nice buttons, fast processor and a webcam, however, Mac OS X does not support the thousands of programs I use every day, the freeware for the Mac are so few that can be counted on one hand, if you want to install Linux you have to struggle to find drivers and many other problems such as the evil OpenBIOS. However, you can install XP with Boot Camp and Linux with a lot of work and you can work safely, although I do not know if the machine has changed since the graphics processor will flow as well as with the PowerPC. However, if you thought all these things well and other personal and can be solved easily recommend it too strongly because it has iLife 07 which is a great thing. Also recommended an iPod to top it all ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment