Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Have No Audio Device On My Lenovo T60

YEAR 2010 YEAR 2010

L ' organization's year-end dinner proceeds with difficulty due to lack of willing participants . In the town
Casacalendese are several similar initiatives organized for Friday, December 31, 2010. We have
mainly aimed at members with whom we want to spend an evening in peace, in friendship, in our house: home of us all Members; to exchange ideas, and more issues now need to good continuation of our Workers' Association of Casacalenda that, alas For some time, is languishing in 'activities in its corporate life.
Our effort is to improve the lives of the Association, but we need frequency, participation of sharing of new ideas, young people involved and bring new blood, will, new activities like the old members and new members.
I said, a few members (less than twenty). Perhaps you prefer to participate in other initiatives. But we do not give up and continue to hold their heads high, our desire, our pleasure to serve the Company, to keep it alive, it inspires still more firmly and proceed only with those who collect and appreciate our "to do".
Dinner will be served to participants Friday, December 31, 2010 from 21.00.
I willing to join, we are sure, will come out happy to have a nice evening spent with us. Have fun
at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment