Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Leiline Ondrade Autism

News

It 'been a while that I do not write on this blog, if someone thought that I had left, well, not as a period is a little messed up when I am doing several interviews.
at the moment, I opened some 16 job opportunities, as the Loris, if I would pay to interview I would be really rich.
We are still running out, even if the job opportunity is juicier still in stand-by for almost a month (one month even tomorrow), there are a couple more interesting one to feel the customer should be made to 95% (his words) beginning June 1st.
Just today came out second chance now that I had forgotten ... and then another completely new ... Well, what about some of them I have a lot of irons in the fire will be difficult then to decide what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment