Saturday, March 10, 2007

Secondary Bone Cancer Terminal

GNOME Theme by fear with my life the pc

This is basically my story on the computer since I was born today

1999: in 5 years I bought my first PC with Pentium III and 4-MB ATI graphics card and start to crash Windows 98 until my father stopped me, I see Office 97, Windows 3.1 to see my uncle, I start to use Access to the 'aid
2000 Dad: I buy Visual Basic 6 and beginning to create simple bullshit copied from books
2001: finally I see Windows XP and 2000 and the new Office XP on the computers of my uncles, I have on my win 98 se
office 2000 and 2002, returning from the sea comes to mind to use the Live CD of Suse 6.2, a big crap with KDE (GNOME better)
2003: I begin to wander on the internet
2004: I finish my first application, then the project must be destroyed
2005: I mount my mp3 player nortek Portable Firefox with Flash plugin and Adobe and many extensions
2006: Download Ubuntu but does not work, buy me for confirmation and the laptop's birthday el 'mp3, I'm beginning blog
2007: Provo Vista RC1 and nothing more What

good life

0 comments:

Post a Comment